Hongkongtravelmap: Dainty Things' Lycopersicon Esculentum Aperitif Vino Pairing At Alibi Hong Kong





ALIBI

OMERTO SEC WITH TONIC

OMERTO SEC (DRY) 
WITH GILLARDEAU, COFFIN BAY AND WHITE PEARL OYSTERS 

OMERTO SEC 
WITH 12 MONTHS JAMON IBERICO AND COMTE CHEESE

OMERTO MOELLEUX (MEDIUM SWEET)
WITH BARBECUED IBERICO PORK & FOIE GRAS SLIDERS

OMERTO MOELLEUX
WITH USDA PRIME GRAIN FED RIB-EYE

OMERTO MOELLEUX
WITH SLOW ROASTED SUCKLING PIG

MEAD ROSEE WITH ROSE PETALS AND CRANBERRIES
WITH PISTACHIO MILK BAR AND CHAMPAGNE CREAM DESSRT


I late had the chance to sample Omerto, the world's alone love apple tree apertif wine. The concept sounded exciting together with I was eager to twosome the flavours alongside a recommended bill of fare of foods that would teach nicely alongside Omerto's unique flavours. I sampled Omerto Sec first, which is a dry out wine, together with loved how it paired alongside fresh oysters also as the richer flavours inwards the Iberico ham together with Comte cheese. The distinct season reminded me slightly of sake together with I could easily come across it beingness as delicious alongside sushi or sashimi. Omerto Moelleux holds a medium sweetness together with was tardily to twosome alongside a diversity of dishes including the juicy Iberico pork & foie gras sliders, the tender USDA prime number grain fed rib-eye, together with the indulgent boring roasted suckling pig. I works life the sweeter season of the vino went good alongside the richer meat dishes together with made a perfect pairing. To twosome alongside our dessert nosotros had the Mead Rosee together with I loved how it brought out the sweetness notes inwards the Pistachio Milk Bar without beingness sickly or overpowering. Overall I works life Omerto allowed me to accept a distinct together with unique dining sense together with brought out dissimilar flavours inwards each dish I would non accept noticed if I had stuck to my commons white or scarlet wine. H5N1 definite must endeavour for vino lovers together with foodies together with I await forwards to pairing these wines alongside my meals to a greater extent than oft inwards the future.







Alibi, 5/F, Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong, 555 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok
3552 3028



Sumber https://hungryhk.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Hongkongtravelmap: Dainty Things' Lycopersicon Esculentum Aperitif Vino Pairing At Alibi Hong Kong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions