Things to do in Hong Kong: : Tai Ping Koon Eating Theatre Hong Kong





CONVERSE PARTY AT TAI PING KOON

SHRIMP SALAD


SMOKED POMFRET WITH SALAD

TPK STYLE CHICKEN WINGS IN SWISS SAUCE


BAKED PORTUGUESE STYLE CHICKEN WITH RICE

BAKED SEAFOOD COMBINATION WITH RICE

FRIED RICE NOODLES WITH BEEF




The cool people over at Converse invited me to their pre-party dinner at Tai Ping Koon concluding month.  I beloved the concept of fusing cool brands amongst my beloved for food, in addition to the pairing of a relaxed in addition to local dining sense amongst ane of my favourite shoe brands was something I was eager to support.  This was my get-go view to Tai Ping Koon which serves a typical Hong Kong agency due east meets due west menu.  I am obsessed amongst chicken wings in addition to theirs were incredibly delicious in addition to went good amongst beer.  For my brain course of report I chose the fried rice noodles amongst beef.  This is ane of my favourite Hong Kong local dishes which I swallow on a weekly basis, in addition to I highly recommend Tai Ping Koon's recipe.  Can't await to provide in addition to stimulate to a greater extent than of their menu.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 swell house to convey friends for a chilled, fun dinner. 








TAI PING KOON, G/F, No. lx Standley Street, Central
2899 2780 





Sumber https://hungryhk.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Hong Kong: : Tai Ping Koon Eating Theatre Hong Kong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions