Place to visit in Hong Kong: Thoughts On My Internship Inwards Hong Kong Then Far...

Hello!

I'm lastly halfway through my internship! Yay! I've been together with hence busy that I unremarkably exactly supply abode to slumber everyday. Work life is intense here. One affair I learned almost working inward HK is that no i goes dorsum abode on time. Everyday at to the lowest degree one-half of my exercise volition live total for at to the lowest degree 1 hr later on work. Sometimes I acquire dorsum every bit belatedly every bit 8-9pm, when the official fourth dimension to go out is genuinely 6pm.



People look together with hence operate oriented here, based on my observation at my workplace, dissimilar dorsum inward Singapore where at to the lowest degree nosotros try to aim for a work-life balance. Maybe inward another countries, all the workers acquire to acquire off on time. 

Despite the overtime hours together with hectic lifestyle here, I am enjoying it (and no, I'm non a masochist). I similar the operate I'm doing, the people some me are nice, at that topographic point are many places to shop, the trains are faster here.... at that topographic point is quite a long listing of what I similar almost living together with working inward Hong Kong for now. 

On the negative side, at that topographic point are the things I dislike, similar the polluted air, all the inconsiderate smokers here, the permanently dingy streets, random smells, long operate hours etc

So behind the pretty veil of inexpensive shopping, fun activities, awesome nutrient to live flora everywhere etc that go ads convey created over the years, Hong Kong has its bad sides too, exactly similar every country. 

For me, interning inward HK compared to exactly only travelling genuinely gave me a different insight to this province which I catch regularly. The exciting shiny sheen called "Vacation" was removed together with I saw the reality beneath it. I grew to appreciate to a greater extent than the clean(er) air inward Singapore, the fact that I tin strength out pick out to swallow from a broad diverseness of nutrient anytime (curry, pratas, ban mian, hokkien mee...), my cozy blanket, my beloved spacious toilet, the liberty of choosing anything I desire from my wardrobe (since I've entirely brought a select discover of habiliment amongst me) together with the listing goes on. As usual, I don't genuinely immature lady my identify unit of measurement much because I e'er telephone weep upwardly abode (Thank yous internet!)

Having said all that, I intend I'll live glad to live done amongst internship soon. Even though I've met some awesome people together with the nutrient hither is indeed awesome (albeit expensive together with I got sick of everything later on a while), I can't expect to acquire abode together with play amongst my wardrobe, run into upwardly amongst friends, lookout adult man some movies etc

Till side past times side time
Love,
El   xoxo

Sumber http://thechapalangway.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Thoughts On My Internship Inwards Hong Kong Then Far.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions