Place to visit in Hong Kong: 750Th Postal Service Celebration

Dear readers, I've made it to 750 posts on this hither go blog!  My 500 post anniversary was 2 years 355 days ago.  Here is a super edited downwardly await at the lastly six years on the blog.  There is no way I could include everyone/thing/place fifty-fifty inwards these150 photos.  Have a scroll-tastic fourth dimension together with i'll view you lot at the bottom for closing remarks.
I was living inwards Harlem inwards 2008.  I had simply graduated from FIT 2 years prior together with my example career was soundless inwards it's infancy.  I didn't fifty-fifty know if I could brand plenty coin to back upwardly myself together with fifty-fifty considered instruction english inwards Beijing equally a backup project design if example failed.  Luckily it didn't together with i'm non stuck inwards PRC instruction english
technology upgrades.  IBM thinkpad T21 to some model of Apple Macbook Pro
Canon pocket photographic television set camera upgrade too.  the 1 on the left is what i used inwards Korea inwards 2000-1 when I studied at that spot for a year.
The twenty-four hours finally came, I moved to Beijing, PRC on June 1st 2008.  Bob flew over amongst me together with was at that spot for a month.  I lived amongst my aunt who was working for the Washington Post together with nosotros lived inwards this weird gated community compound.  Nothing but weirdness would ensue for the side past times side 1.5 years.

Many visitors = many visits to the Great Wall.  That's my cousin at that spot on component subdivision of the broken downwardly subdivision of the wall

Peking Duck (Its called Beijing Duck) at Da Dong is perhaps my all fourth dimension favorite affair to eat inwards Beijing.

I have got collected six years of bounty from diverse countries.  I am slow reclaiming it from my parents attic.  

It's so inexpensive to acquire clothes made inwards China.  This allowed me to larn a footling almost clothes through lots of trail together with error.  Bob together with I got some suits made.  Including iii slice white suits.  We had no thought what nosotros were doing at the fourth dimension so they are sick fitting, but they were $100

Nana, Angel together with Zizzo, my iii Beijing friends I saw the most.  Angel was my best Beijing friend together with from my 2nd twenty-four hours inwards PRC she introduced me to everything together with all her friends.  Beijing wouldn't have got been the same without her.

I visited Nippon for the commencement time.  I stumbled upon these guys inwards Kyoto at Kiyomizu Dera.  I ever thought I would dear inwards Nippon together with I experience inwards dear amongst it on this trip together with I roughshod HARD.

Saw the Olympics inwards Beijing.  I saw Badminton, handball, women's beach volleyball, together with rail together with acre inwards the Bird's Nest.  My aunt procured amazing seats a few rows dorsum so nosotros got to view many events including the women's high jump, together with women's high jumpers are all super tall stand upwardly for Amazon's inwards their uniforms (aka swimsuits).

My aunt moved dorsum to DC so I got to alive inwards a novel place, this Diplomatic chemical compound Qi jia yuan amongst armed guards where diplomats together with offical foreigners live.  So it was form of weird that Jason Raish, that slice of sh!t was living here.  I had to demo my passport every fourth dimension to acquire in.

Beijing is totally bird together with everyone rides bikes.  It's a crazy ballet of cars together with buses together with scooters together with iii wheels rickshaws together with bikes but it plant out.  My favorite activity was riding my wheel around novel neighborhoods together with exploring.

street nutrient only existed inwards Korea together with PRC really.  The other countries I lived inwards didn't truly have got that.  I LOVE street nutrient together with this jianbing is 1 of my favorite chinese street foods.  Everything was so inexpensive inwards PRC for me the American.  It was a foodtastic time.

weirdness inwards Tianjin, China.  This identify had a band that sang to a dj rail yet played instruments too it was weird.  Yoon came for some economical conference inwards Tianjin so I went downwardly together with got my commencement sense of savor of lower even Chinese cities.

A trip to western PRC where at that spot air is pure.  We met these ethnic minority people who are the lastly people on footing to utilisation hieroglyphs (but non truly normal people don't truly utilisation it). 

we were upwardly on top of that thing, the jade dragon snowfall mountain.  The betoken nosotros got to was 4,680 meters inwards elevation.  Everyone felt dizzy.  There were glaciers upwardly there.  You could view the crimp of the earth.  

the grossest affair I ate inwards China.  Here are 2 pigs that some how has had all the meat extracted from them together with they have got been hither for 10 years together with inwards the wintertime they cutting off pieces of this together with eat it.  It tasted similar it was 10 years old.

I visited Korea I stayed inwards a "pension" amongst yoon together with his cousins.  We ate tons of shellfish on the grill past times the sea.

Winter inwards Beijing sucks.  It is equally mutual coldness or colder than novel york but completely dry out together with dirty.  Oh the winter.  This is lake hou hai froze over amongst people sliding around on chairs (bing che).

chinese novel twelvemonth inwards china is a affair to behold.  And together with then you're over it after a calendar week of people randomly setting off fireworks hither together with at that spot through the nighttime waking you lot up.  But it's an INSANE spot out of fireworks together with celebrations together with merrymaking.

thousands of buddahs carved into the side of this mount close Da Tong, China

The hanging monastery somewhere close Da Tong 

Chinese breakfast, Xiao long bao steamed mini dumpling things together with dou fu nao tofu soup.  Another affair I ate tons of together with dear so much almost Beijing.

my parents came to PRC to visit.  we went to the repaired subdivision of the wall together with they had this slide auto affair to acquire dorsum downwardly the mountain.  They were practiced sports together with I'm glad I got to demo them the insanity that is China.

this cost similar $1.80.  I ate a lot of this together with other diverse things amongst rice because it's available everywhere together with its similar 2 meals together with so delicious.  This is gong bao ji ding (kung pao chicken but the existent stuff).

I visited Nippon in 1 trial to a greater extent than together with roughshod to a greater extent than inwards dear amongst it.  After I returned from this trip I kicked it into high gear together with would non halt until I was able to displace to Japan.  4 months subsequently I made a ton of money, got a Japanese educatee visa together with was on my way.  Here is this guy inwards Nara where the deer are sacred together with roam the urban core equally they please.  At the destination of the twenty-four hours I saw him behind this identify chillin' amongst the deer still.  The deer whisperer.

Many visitors = many visits to the Ghibli museum.  Who's complaining though?  Its f'ing amazing.

Back inwards Beijing I spent many days together with nights around lake hou hai together with xi hai close my house.  The Chinese way of life seems to a greater extent than set dorsum together with almost chillin'

One lastly trip inwards PRC to the south.  The Karst limestone mountains popular upwardly around the Li River.

Long Ji, the Dragon's backbone mightiness live the most beautiful affair these eyes have got ever seen together with they have got seen a lot so far.  rice terraced fields hours together with hours away past times bus, literally inwards the middle of nowhere.  This is the commencement trip I took past times myself together with it was super rewarding doing this alone.

23 hr develop ride dorsum to Beijing amongst this.  Awesome.

moving to novel countries a lot isn't ever awesome.  sometimes its having to become to the under regions of the aerodrome after switching vans on the highway somewhere together with wondering if you're gonna acquire kidnapped.  And together with then them manhandling your traveling pocket together with going through all your panties, shoving some of your possessions inwards your arms because they reject to transportation them together with likely making fun of you lot the whole time. Yes at that spot are many parts almost what i've done for the lastly six years that have got sucked but I intend the positives have got far outweighed the negatives.

Finally made it to Japan, my truthful life's goal was to alive inwards Tokyo together with I was doing it!  One of my favorite things almost Nippon are the hot baths.  Its so therapeutic 

I went to Design Festa a bunch of times together with fifty-fifty got a booth amongst my quondam FIT classmate for 1 of them.  Weirdos, awesome art, together with things you lot simply don't empathize brand this a must view affair if it's happening when you're inwards Tokyo.

a trip to Kyoto solo to view the autumn leaves together with man child create they create autumn go out good inwards Japan.

Danger!  I was striking past times a taxi piece jogging together with woke upwardly inwards the infirmary amongst no retention of that day.  When I finally came to I wanted my estimator to electronic mail together with fine art managing director to tell them that I wouldn't live able to have got a double page spread done past times deadline but when I looked it was already done!  The taxi knocked that retention out.  My skull was fractured.  I had already been living life to the fullest but after this accident I was reminded that you lot could go out this footing whatever twenty-four hours together with you lot demand to brand sure enough you lot alive life.

I visited Korea again.  I visited many times.  This is when Yoon was living inwards Incheon working for the urban core on some form of world's fair form of affair that form of failed.  Ssam bap is 1 of my fav things to eat inwards korea.  wrapping stuff upwardly inwards a diversity of light-green leafy things.

My favorite fourth dimension on footing is cherry bloom flavor inwards Japan, the location could live anywhere but inwards Nippon on a sunny warm saturday similar hither inwards Yoyogi commons inwards Tokyo it's a utopian sky on earth.  everyone is happy, imbibing inwards drinks, food, together with friendship together with goodtimes.  rainbows together with falling petals.  This is what I'M talking about.

And it's simply equally awesome at nighttime if you lot tin discovery a identify that it lit upwardly similar Maruyama koen inwards Kyoto!

The Tsukiji fish marketplace inwards Tokyo.  What a sight to behold.  so many weird things from the body of body of water that you've never seen before.  And the freshest sushi you lot tin acquire direct off the boat, off the chef's knife, together with onto your plate.

The ninja festival inwards Iga amongst Fumika.  No explanation needed here.

Tanuki town inwards Ibaraki ken.  I bought 2 special tanukis together with an amazing tanuki ramen bowl.

Me together with Fumiko from FIT shared a booth at Design Festa

I studied Japanese 3.5 hours a twenty-four hours v days a calendar week for a twelvemonth to acquire a educatee visa to alive inwards Japan.  It form of sucked.  I hateful it had it's moments but when your classmates are 80% chinese highschool grads, 18% koreans, together with 2% Castilian or American it form of sucks.  Marco from Madrid was my best friend inwards Tokyo.  

Me together with Bob finally got to wearable our white suits together at Yuri's marriage ceremony party.  As you lot tin view they don't stand upwardly for so dandy because nosotros didn't know what nosotros were doing 

My mom came to Japan.  She had to a greater extent than fun amongst the Puri Kura machine than I did

Visited Korea again.  Got deliriously sick, took the incorrect autobus together with ended upwardly inwards Gyeongju instead of Chongju

Climbed Mt. Fuji.  Beautiful at the top but going downwardly sucks BALLS.  I don't intend I would create this again.

Got a DSLR camera, And started downwardly the Canon road, the Canon 40D together with 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Saw Sumo wrestling

Ran a one-half marathon amongst Fumika's family.

Halloween inwards Nippon is some other nighttime of the twelvemonth where Japanese people allow themselves to intermission out of their ultra stiff societal shells together with have got fun together with verbalize to strangers
Japanese nutrient is similar the French nutrient of Asia, they truly care.  They truly CARE!  Not that everyone else doesn't brand awesome nutrient but the amount of training together with aid together with loving together with finest ingredients together with standards that goes into the nutrient  is awesome.  
Karaoke inwards Japan, the dry soil of it's innovation is awesome.  China has the huge luxurious halls but Nippon brings their surgical procedure Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 game.

Festivals all the fourth dimension for this together with that.  A super fun 1 is Awa Omori amongst all the dancers.  More utopian times.

home for Christmas for the commencement fourth dimension inwards iii years.  met the novel newfoundland Brody

we did a Raish household unit of measurement photoshoot inwards the living room.

my favorite shrine inwards Kyoto the Fushimi Inari shrine

the snowfall monkeys inwards Nagano

Danger!  Earthquake!  Tsunami!  Nuclear Meltdown!  most of the foreigners high tailed it out of Nippon after the dandy earthquake inwards 2011.  Those who were left behind were faced amongst a footling of this.  Empty shop shelves together with non knowing if nuclear radiations was going on all around them.  The authorities didn't truly know anything so after a few days I thought it was a practiced thought to go out myself.  I also had a huge advertising projection deadline which inwards itself was the most stressful projection i've ever worked on.  Combine that amongst the aftershocks together with nuclear threat together with having to displace out of a province at the drib of a chapeau together with you've got the most stressful fourth dimension of my life thusfar.

I escaped to Korea together with stayed amongst Yoon again.  we went to the DMZ, the edge betwixt northward together with due south korea.  You tin view the North Korean guards survey your grouping to view if at that spot is anyone of import amongst you.  I went amongst province subdivision people so it was a footling un-nerving.

the Seoul Motorshow.  I went amongst all our dude friends so nosotros had a splendid afternoon of oogliing fine surgical procedure vehicles.

no direct flights to Barcelona from Seoul so I had a 17 hr layover inwards Moscow, the same aerodrome that Edward Snowden would subsequently hole upwardly in.  It was freezing together with dirty.  They had nothing.  I had to slumber on the flooring amongst all my possessions looped around my torso on this filthy carpet.  I paid some insane cost for sh!tty nutrient together with made it til morning.


Made it to Barcelona, a footling before than planned because of the earthquake inwards Japan.  Pimientos de Padron are 1 of my favorite tapas.  

the large protests inwards Madrid jumped off when Me together with Marco were visiting his hometown.

I finally got the Canon 5D grade II after having seen Salih together with Foo's camera's inwards activity I couldn't slumber at nighttime until I too had this ability inwards my hands.

Fisherman's festival inwards Barcelona

Gaudi's masterpiece cathedral 

the Sant Joan festival inwards Barcelona.  It's practiced luck to saltation over the burn downwardly a sure enough spot out of times.

The running of the bulls inwards Pamplona is the biggest political party inwards spain, all nighttime together with twenty-four hours for a week.  I think none of it.

Costa Brava runs along the coast all the way from higher upwardly Barcelona to France.  

First had Horchata inwards Valencia.

Moved to London together with rented a room inwards this ex council house.  Lucy was a large fan of pinkish equally you lot tin see.

Regents canal, 1 of my favorite places inwards London.  House boats together with occasional boat mass stores, boat tea rooms.

The riots came unopen to our flat.  I was stuck working so couldn't become photograph them.  Probably a practiced thing

Wilf together with Lucy, 2 of my flatmates.

I visited Paris, commencement impression, it's dangerous.  These gypsies are bad news, don't live fooled!

Kazam the Golden Doodle.  I would destination upwardly watching this guy for 2 summer's whilst the household unit of measurement was away.


Lived inwards an actual line solid inwards the 13eme inwards Paris amongst my actual Fam (aunt, uncle, cousins)

I don't aid if they're street crepes or gourmet crepes at a fancy restaurant, give them to me!  they both have got their special identify inwards my heart.

back inwards London.  Zainib gave me a tour of the BBC where she used to live a intelligence coordinator or something.  Her task is insane together with stressful together with she is insane.

a glimpse of the telecom fun i've had over the years.  Left to right:  NY phone, 2 chinese phones, japanese phone, spanish phone, London phone, vonage VOIP cyberspace dry soil line telephone amongst my NY jail cellular telephone phone number.  Without this lastly telephone I don't know if I would have got made it equally an illustrator or made it around the world.  I tin telephone weep upwardly together with have international calls for complimentary all amongst my novel york number.

The coolest river i've been to, the Pitts River museum inwards Oxford.

flew to NY to collect my Society of Illustrators Stevan Dohanos medal never to supply to London.

Met this example crew, finally started feeling similar an illustrator

I did iii of these posters, 1 amongst cats, dogs, together with rabbits for Procter together with Gamble's Bounce Bar dryer bar via Leo Burnett Toronto.  I was inwards the middle of this projection when the earthquake inwards Nippon hit.
from the uppermost corner utilisation of the CEO inwards the flatiron edifice on Debbie's lastly twenty-four hours of operate there.
trip to Asia for 2 months.  I went for Vivi's wedding.  Everyone wanted to come across the illustrator who made Vivi's marriage ceremony board illustration.  It was a practiced twenty-four hours to live an illustrator. 
cherry blossoms inwards Mie ken close Fumika's house.  I was lucky that the trip was timed at cherry bloom flavor (remember its my favorite fourth dimension on earth)
Went to Seoul to view Yoon, Ivan, together with Will before they left Korea to become to their side past times side post.  Yoon's mom has ended upwardly beingness at that spot a bunch of times I was at that spot together with her cooking is the bomb.  She made me luncheon a lot of times when Yoon went to work.

back to Beijing.  The drum tower at night.

weirdness monastic tell inwards Chengdu amongst Will.  These places are so weird because you lot don't know what's going on or how to read anything (as inwards the province of affairs non the writing, that's a given).

more Sichuan tourism.  the largest rock buddha inwards the world inwards Leshan.  With buddha statues you lot gotta spotter out for the stuff together with sitting, reclining, or standing, etc... when judging the largest buddhas inwards the world.
I finally got my Yangze river trip.  I did it solo together with soundless knew plenty Chinese to verbalize to peeps a footling which was cool.  As you lot tin imagine a lot of awesome stuff together with adventures were had.
the most awesome autobus ride of my life was similar six hours together with at that spot were no seats left so i had to sit down inwards this spot hovering over the stairs side past times side to the driver.  There was no where to spot my feet so they were dangling together with I alternated betwixt using every musculus inwards my toes to lean them on a 2 millimeter out cropping.  I also saw commencement manus together with inwards super hard disk the dangers together with misfortunate driving inwards PRC (and infamously deadly).  I also couldn't slumber similar everyone else cuz i was correct upwardly past times the horn, together with inwards PRC drivers honk at everything together with every fourth dimension they transcend or everytime someone passes them.  
after that autobus ride I made the bad fault of staying inwards a hotel on a shady street.  It made me paranoid so I ended upwardly sliding the mattress inwards front end of the door so no 1 could bust inwards together with rob me/rape me/sell me stuff.  Nothing bad happened together with inwards the morning time the possessor was simply sleeping on a cot together with simply motioned for me to spot the primal on the desk.  No extortion or crazy hidden fees or anything similar I was afraid at that spot would have got been.

A few days inwards Shanghai.  Really enjoyed it this time.  I had a few friends from my schoolhouse inwards Tokyo that were dorsum inwards Shanghai together with showed me around so it was a fun time.

Hong Kong for 2 weeks.  I truly wanted to displace to Hong Kong together with this trip was a stance into what could have got been.  For me it's super inspirational visually.

ride on the top even of the trolleys inwards HK

bought tea for my mom inwards HK.  I bought tea from her inwards a lot of countries.  The practiced stuff.

A few days inwards Singapore.  First fourth dimension having dosas.  Awesomeness.  Norina showed me around cuz she was living at that spot at the time.

Met the crew at Kult, the way inwards Singapore i've worked amongst a bunch of times.

a summertime inwards New York.  I line solid sat for my quondam mentor John Nickle.  This is their backyard inwards Park Slope

I moved to Paris, got an awesome 80s french bike

played a lot of petanque

fixed upwardly the basement even room I lived in

rode my wheel around together with explored.  Canal St Martin is my favorite neighborhood.

Biarritz, France

Cheese inwards French Republic is the bomb, specially if you're a cheese lover.  I learned a footling almost cheeses past times trail together with error.  This is a cheese plate inwards Pau, France.  Not pictured, also when to Bordeaux

French course of written report at Alliance Francaise.  It's the best linguistic communication schoolhouse I've studied at together with I studied v languages inwards each of their countries (chinese, japanese, korean, spanish, french).  Oh await there's Lisa
I started my Parisians series.  I interviewed some, others I simply snapped a quick photograph on the street before they disappeared.

There were a few large snowfall days inwards Paris.  The most fun identify looks to live Montmartre if it snows.  People sledding, together with sliding

I got super sick, super high fever together with had to become to the hospital.  I was prescribed some medicine that the novel england magazine of medicine says could harm your liver, together with tamaflu.  they said we'll acquire whatever it is amongst these.  I started urninating tea colored urine which is a symptom on their ain box for your liver damage.  I went dorsum the side past times side twenty-four hours together with saw a novel Dr. together with he said halt taking that I don't know why they gave that to you lot together with I got meliorate amongst simply tamaflu.

Yoon came for iii weeks.  We went to Budapest, Hungary.  It's truly political party urban core together with you lot tin soak inwards the hot springs the side past times side twenty-four hours together with become dorsum at it again.

We went to Berlin, Federal Republic of Federal Republic of Germany where the parties become all twenty-four hours together with all nighttime all weekend together with all the time.  Its insane.  We are quondam together with can't hang similar that.  going habitation at 8am similar this is non beingness a political party creature but nosotros tried our best.  Berlin is a huge creative someone urban core (but also huge hippie urban core so minus points) together with felt similar a identify inwards Europe I could live.

we went to Amsterdam for Queen's Day, a special queens twenty-four hours where she was handing over the crown to her boy so straightaway at that spot is a King for the commencement fourth dimension inwards nonetheless many generations.  It of course of written report was a giant party.  Van Der Kock showed us around cuz he's dutch.

We went to Van Der Kock's parents line solid out inwards the Dutch countryside together with had a splendid time.  I also cutting one-half of my pollex blast off amongst 1 of those contrary cheese slicing things on a huge circular of gouda.  It was super painful but non equally painful equally having to give away the pollex every nighttime together with bandage it upwardly again.  This caption is non almost the pollex though, its almost the first-class fourth dimension nosotros had together with the hospitality shown us past times Van Der Kock together with his parents.

I volition miss this corner of Ile de la Cite betwixt Pont des Arts together with Pont Neuf.

Bob came for iii weeks together with nosotros went to Madrid.  He experienced this giant one-half zapatilla at this famous identify downwardly the street from Marco's house.  He experienced tons of other yummy spanish nutrient too.

We discovered the hills together with streets of Granada, the Espana of your dreams.  We saw the Alhambra together with met this awesome jazz band at a bar amongst a clarinet player. We also went to Seville too together with saw Flamenco dancing together with music

We went to Rome together with walked a 1000000 miles a day.  We F'd upwardly large fourth dimension together with didn't acquire to view the Vatican museum together with the Sistine Chapel.  We did acquire to view St. Peter's cathedral inwards the Vatican city.  I would acquire my direct chances again, but Bob would not.  He's soundless got fourth dimension though.  We did acquire to have got the best Cacio e Pepe i've had at Al Bric though together with a few other amazing things there.  Cacio e pepe, so simple, spaghetti, pecorino romano cheese, together with cracked pepper, it blows my mind.  We tried to brand this in 1 trial together with failed.

we made out on the bridges of Venice.  We both wished nosotros were at that spot amongst girls together with non each other.  Venice is similar a walking dream.  It looks amazing together with I wasn't fifty-fifty bothered past times the tourists because of it's maze similar construction it's totally like shooting fish in a barrel to discovery yourself going downwardly some peaceful canal amongst no tourists or people.  We met some Bianale people because it happened to live at the same time.

We saw Mel acquire married inwards the Hamptons.  They rented a huge estate line solid together with for a weekend nosotros partied together with the saturday political party was a Great Gatsby theme.  The prosseco, wine, liquor, beer together with dancing flowed freely.  It was everyone's best weekend of the year.  I met a daughter too!

Alpacamania amongst my mom who has gone crazy together with want's to create an alpaca farm when she retires.  I intend I've been to iii farms amongst her around the surface area so far.

I saw the 100th tour de French Republic destination on the Champs Elysees.  It was fun working together with watching it on TV all summer


Jen came to Paris for 2 weeks.  it was fun together with fancy complimentary time.  Tons of vino was consumed together with lots of dandy restaurants were gone to together with lots of picnics were had.

we went to Rome for Virginia together with Chris's wedding.  We f'd upwardly together with did non anticipate having to hold back inwards line for so long exterior the Vatican museum so nosotros had to run through the whole museum similar inwards that Jean Luc Goddard motion-picture demo Band of Outsiders to the Sistine Chapel, await at it for iii minutes, together with and then run dorsum to rush to the airport.  We missed the flying but minutes together with had to purchase some other ticket.  We started drinking vino together with missed the side past times side flying somehow despite beingness at the vino bar 50 feet from the gate.  We stayed at a random difficult to discovery hotel out past times the aerodrome together with had the best pizza nosotros had the whole trip together with v euro pitchers of rattling decent wine.  Jen never missed a flying inwards her life together with missed 2 inwards 1 day.  That's what happens when you lot whorl amongst Jason Raish.  Hhahahahahaha

My Peter Pan days of moving around the world are over.  I moved dorsum to New York

Now our days are filled amongst Jazz, similar at 55 Bar on Christopher street.

I lived out of a traveling pocket for a few months before I moved inwards amongst Kat together with Tae inwards Williamsburg.  Thanks to James Chang together with Matty Chunfrani for beingness so squeamish to me.

Newfoundland monastic tell Christmas tree line amongst my mom.  Besides beingness crazy alpaca lady she is already crazy Newfoundland lady 

Christmas at habitation (I spent the lastly twelvemonth inwards Paris).  It was dandy pushing bob into those thorn bushes.  But likewise that the xmas cheer was truly high that year 

We all went to North Fork on Long Island for Mel's birthday.

the Raish Brother's Meat Bang was the best it's ever been amongst xi kinds of meat including comport meat together with coq au vin together with the improver of gravy.  Next twelvemonth mightiness live fifty-fifty better.

We went to Greenport together with Shelter Island to selection upwardly my novel Motobecane French wheel from some guy together with had a swell weekend.
Shelter Island
Winter inwards novel York inwards 2013 was horrible.  The worst inwards the lastly 20 years for most people's memories.  The polar vortex term had to live invented.  So much snowfall together with sooo cold.  I loathe winter.

finally saw the Cherry blossoms inwards Washington DC

our life is filled amongst cheese boards now, which is an awesome improver to life.

cherry bloom picnic on Roosevelt Island, the isle betwixt manhattan together with queens.

We went to Kentucky to the races for Luke together with Ellen's wedding.  Went to a burbon distillery, ate Hot Browns, together with drank a lot of burbon.
big 24"x36" slice of personal artwork.  It's the line solid I lived inwards in Paris
we got a novel bird inwards Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.  It's a beautiful predominantly Italian neighborhood amongst tree lined blocks of brownstone buildings.  We have got the whole 2nd flooring of a brownstone.  The identify is huge together with it's squeamish making it into a home.  My peter pan tights are straightaway inwards storage.

moving day.  I threw my dorsum out after carrying a queen sized mattress from Mel's line solid to the moving van inwards front end of Jen's apartment.  Bob came from Colorado to assist move.  I wouldn't have got been able to create it without the assist of Bob together with Steven, who totally did non demand to create this.  As you lot tin imagine it sucks moving together with truly sucks driving together with parking a van inwards the city.
went to the Jazz historic menstruum lawn political party on Governer's Island off of Manhattan.  It's an amazing effect where everyone dresses inwards 1920-30's attire together with picnics, together with dances the afternoon away to alive swing music.  We were fifty-fifty inwards the New York Times because nosotros were photographed past times Bill Cunningham.
I spent some other summertime inwards Paris.  I line solid sat piece my household unit of measurement was away for the summer.
Jen came for 2 weeks together with nosotros went to Normandy for a week.  This is Mont St. Michel.  We went to Etretat, Deaville, Trouville, Honfleur, Baie d'Ecelgrain, D-Day beaches, together with Monet's gardens.
my 5D grade II gave upwardly the ghost inwards Paris after a torrential pelting tempest so I got a Canon 6D this time.  Its basically the same equally the amazing 5D grade II but amongst a few footling upgrades.  Happy Days again.

Met my parents at the Adirondack Balloon Festival inwards Glens Falls upstate New York.  One of the reasons I moved dorsum to America was to live able to create things similar this amongst my fam.

What a six years it's been hasn't it? Will this spider web log acquire inwards to 1000 posts? If the electrical current tendency continues that volition have got almost iii years. What volition the life of Jason live inwards iii years? Well stick amongst me hither on this spider web log together with you'll discovery out. As I write this I am on a flying to Colorado where me together with Bob volition brand an epic route trip dorsum to New York via Austin, New Orleans, Memphis, Lousiville? Columbus? Cleveland?. So I intend this go spider web log has a few to a greater extent than go posts inwards it before it turns into a crappy domestic life together with interior decorating blog. I can't give thank you lot enoughthe friends together with household unit of measurement that have got made these lastly six years possible around the world. Hopefully it's inspired someone to become out together with have got their ain misadventures together with given the people who desire it an insight into what my world has been. See you lot on the other side of 1000 posts!



Sumber https://misadventuresofjason.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: 750Th Postal Service Celebration. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions