Place to visit in Hong Kong: Go | Inwards Hong Kong. Again.

Hello everyone!

It has been a piece since my concluding post. Sorry most that. The past times few weeks went past times inwards a flurry of exams in addition to preparations, in addition to whoosh! I'm inwards Hong Kong. Again. This is my instant fourth dimension to Hong Kong this year. I didn't weblog most it precisely I welcomed 2015 inwards Hong Kong inwards Dec/Jan. It was a stressful trip for me every bit I had to rush to submit  my essays earlier deadlines thus I genuinely spent 1/2 the trip staying inwards my hotel room (why produce United Kingdom of Great Britain in addition to Northern Ireland universities accept test deadlines even thus later on the semester has ended? Poor peeps). I did non acquire to produce much in addition to thus so I did non weblog most it.

Anyways, I am dorsum inwards HK again! This fourth dimension for some other stressful trip, precisely hopefully the enjoyable kind. I'm inwards HK for an internship plan in addition to I experience similar I'm drowning inwards the unknown here, fifty-fifty though I've been hither at to the lowest degree v times... Staying alongside relatives I barely meet, starting a project I've never done, learning my trend roughly again-- HK becomes an unfamiliar house again.

Nonetheless, business office of the fun inwards exploring is getting lost (which happens fifty-fifty alongside Google maps). Hong Kong is an exciting house to go if you're a fashion in addition to beauty lover similar me. Good deals, cool designs, avant garde styling, in addition to best of all, most things are cheaper than inwards Singapore!! I volition weblog to a greater extent than most my experiences inwards HK inwards the upcoming weeks when possible, thus banking concern fit dorsum hither for updates! Also, you lot tin shipping away follow me at @el_notes where I'll go posting quick curt posts every bit I nautical chart my random everyday thoughts, including reviews in addition to hauls of stuff. So go certain to banking concern fit it out in addition to follow me on instagram if you lot similar to take in more! (Also, produce banking concern fit out Christine's instagram @christinehzy. There'll go lots of interesting things to take in since for this entire calendar month she'll go travelling roughly Taiwan, Nippon in addition to popping to see me inwards HK!)

Till side past times side time!
Love,
El   xoxo


Sumber http://thechapalangway.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Go | Inwards Hong Kong. Again.. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions