Place to visit in Hong Kong: 2012 The Yr Inwards Review - Business Office One



2012 the yr inwards review, purpose 1.  This yr this isn't a "best of" post necessarily, it's reviewing the yr therefore that doesn't hateful the best photos tin forcefulness out hold out used everytime, the photos hither essay to summarize the year.  I exclusively lived inwards 2 countries this yr (5 finally year) but travelled to many.  2012 saw me inwards USA, Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, together with France.  Major cities I travelled to were NYC, DC, Syracuse, Bethany Beach, Ithaca together with the Finger Lakes, Tokyo, Osaka, Yokkaichi, Nagoya, Kyoto, Seoul, Cheongju, Jeonju, Daegu, Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Chengdu, Leshan, Chongqing, Yichang, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Bordeaux, Biarritz, together with Pau.  I started off 2012 inwards NYC for iii months due to an unexpected derailing inwards December.  This ended upwards beingness ok inwards the destination because i had to hold out inwards my abode province to apply for the French artist's visa, together with the fourth dimension I allotted for that procedure was definitely non plenty therefore it worked out that i had to hold out inwards NYC for iii months.  I got my French bill of fare competences et talents inwards the nick of fourth dimension correct earlier I left for a 2 calendar month Asia move extravaganza.  I went to vivi's marriage inwards Tokyo, cherry bloom activeness all over Nippon together with and then on to Korea to regard Yoon, Ivan, together with Will earlier their post service inwards Seoul was over.  I vicious inwards beloved amongst Korea in i lawsuit again together with and then flew over to Cathay for a petty reunion amongst Beijing together with Shanghai together with also did the Yangtze river cruise together with saw Sichuan finally.  Next was iii weeks inwards Hong Kong together with a few days inwards Singapore earlier heading dorsum to NYC for the summertime to recuperate together with acquire laid upwards to motility to Paris.  I moved to French Republic together with spent the finally 4 months of 2012 inwards Paris together with the residuum is history.  It is impossible to amount upwards my activeness packed yr inwards only 75 photos but hither is my attempt.


really 2012 started amongst me blowing on a dissonance maker every bit loud every bit i could inwards Syracuse, NY at Thaler's wedding.


Bob inwards NYC! together with petty would hold out know this wouldn't hold out the finally fourth dimension i saw him inwards 2012.  We had fun, something that bob rarely allows himself inwards his ain life.  Karaoke, beers, meat.


the de-railing meant that I was inwards NYC to pass some character fourth dimension amongst my pal Van Der Kock together with enter some rediculous adventures every bit usual.  some were bad, some where good, most involved a lot of alchohol, all laughs inwards the end.


I lived inwards Williamsburg, Brooklyn for the kickoff fourth dimension for iii months.  south willy burg off the j,m,z. amongst Matt (that skinny greasy italian) together with josh together with max the choco lab.  i was hipster-a-fied for iii months.  willyburg is cool amongst me


I went upstate to regard my parents together with dogs a few times, which is to a greater extent than times than inwards the finally 3.5 years.


my kickoff nationally circulated magazine encompass for Discover Magazine.


my kickoff New York Times job.  now that i've achieved this i bring vindicated myself every bit an illustrator.  


the de-railing meant that i got to really brand illustrator friends!  Illustration is a freelance, operate at home, lonely business therefore it was cool to brand some illustrator friends.


Finally got a tripod which i used all throughout my asia trip


the many many hours procuring the necessary documents to apply for the French artist's visa aka bill of fare competences et talents.  for me it was fifty-fifty to a greater extent than hard because i had to do things similar acquire constabulary reports from Beijing together with Tokyo along amongst a novel york province together with FBI report.  The Beijing constabulary written report proved to hold out peculiarly hard to get.


Took a 2 calendar month trip to Asia, kickoff halt tokyo together with Tsukiji Fish marketplace for that materials i beloved (uni, ikura, o-toro, etc...)


exploring tokyo together with this fourth dimension around something was unlike than when i lived here.  I felt calmer together with to a greater extent than at ease.  maybe it was because i didn't bring anything to essay anymore together with i had already gotten plenty japan experience nether my belt to experience comfortable?  maybe i'm only older?  this is an amazing hidden cafe inwards the N corner of shibuya.


i got my dorsum washed yesteryear some other human being inwards 2012 at a bathhouse.  this guy did it.  i don't fifty-fifty know him.  everyone was naked.  and inwards japan that's ok


Vivi's wedding.  I illustrated her "wedding board"  these girls similar my example skills.  it was practiced to hold out an illustrator on this day.  also i got this pilus inwards 2012 which has done to a greater extent than for me than you lot think, it's been the conversation starter amongst many strangers together with friends alike.  hey it fifty-fifty got my dorsum washed yesteryear a stranger.


Osaka amongst vivi together with eisuke.  this robata-ya was cool.  people buy the farm along bespeak me where it is together with i buy the farm along forgetting to enquire vivi.  I saw masako's parents too.


cherry bloom political party inwards Osaka along the river.  This was the hidden agenda behind my trip to Japan.  April inwards Nippon is the most magical identify on Earth for me


cherry blossoms at nighttime inwards Kyoto.  the materials dreams are made of.  Also got to regard all the other amazing materials of dreams that is inwards Kyoto.


Cherry bloom festival inwards Mie close fumika's house.  Got to regard her together with her family, my japanese family.  these cherry bloom photos really are worth a m words.


got a novel 50mm f/1.8 II lens inwards Tokyo.  i had i earlier but gave it to Ai earlier i left japan inwards 2011.  For me this i is perfect for shooting people on the street because i tin forcefulness out hold out a security plenty distance back.


fashion snaps inwards harajuku, regard amongst the 50mm lens i'm far plenty away that this lolita daughter can't punch me inwards the human face upwards that easily.


Cherry blossoms inwards Tokyo along the meguro river, no i can't acquire plenty of this stuff, its magic


side yesteryear side was seoul, S korea.  ssam bap, i can't acquire plenty of this materials either, it powerfulness hold out my favorite korean food, together with fifty-fifty favorite nutrient period.


yoon's mom was inwards korea the same fourth dimension i was again, she's awesome.  we went on a route trip amongst her, my kickoff fourth dimension travelling around korea together with non only staying inwards Seoul.  Yoon, Will, together with Ivan were all at the destination of their 2 yr posts inwards Seoul therefore i got to regard them on finally fourth dimension inwards the Earth of soju.  i recollect i saw them a total of iii times piece they were there.  


summertime bbq amongst the diplomatic mission crew together with korean friends.  I've been to korea a bunch of times over the finally few years but this fourth dimension was different, similar inwards japan, possibly i'm different.  I had a slap-up fourth dimension amongst my american friends but also amongst my korean korean friends together with saw the fun times along the han river inwards the leap together with beloved korea in i lawsuit again now.


my provide to beijing, the identify where i started my whole living abroad journey.  It hasn't changed except similar a shot its super hard to acquire taxis.


I upgraded the weblog to 1000px photos similar a shot instead of 800px!  I e'er wanted to acquire to sichuan province inwards china together with finally did.  I went to run into Will inwards chengdu.  here nosotros are at a bizarre gild but which is normal to chinese people.  this is what i beloved nearly china, you lot never know what you're gonna get


i wanted to regard this guy inwards Leshan for a long fourth dimension similar a shot too.


inwards the spirit of checking things off my listing that i didn't acquire to do when i lived inwards china for 1.5 years i did the yangtze river cruise.  3 days on the river together with you lot tin forcefulness out regard a meg interesting things.


the worst coach ride of my life.  a total coach meant i had to sit down inwards this spot that's non a spot together with super unsafe for v hrs to Wuhan.


followed yesteryear my worst decision of the trip staying inwards this super shady "hotel" at the destination of this prostitution street inwards Wuhan.


what happened to me this year?  I similar a shot beloved shanghai also when earlier i hated it.  having friends inwards shanghai this fourth dimension around helped a lot.  my ii old classmates from my japanese schoolhouse inwards tokyo


rode the chinese bullet develop together with saw that inwards china at least, you lot acquire what you lot pay for.  you don't desire to regard photos of the stewardesses on the normal chinese trains.  this photograph powerfulness every bit good correspond the many many planes, trains, buses, boats, together with bikes that i've ridden on this year.  my iii weeks inwards Cathay belike accounted for over one-half of it.


i spent iii weeks inwards Hong Kong because I wanted to regard if i really wanted to essay together with motility there.  people e'er enquire me, why hong kong?  and hither is my pictoral answer.  look at hong kong.  it speaks to me, it looks crazy.  there are millions of hidden gems to hold out found.  it's similar novel york chinatown on crack.  it's the master copy together with nyc's is watered downwardly amongst 99% water.  the whole metropolis is alive.


buses, trams, taxis, people all making it work.  i can't believe i didn't acquire to ride the tram the kickoff fourth dimension i went to hong kong.  this fourth dimension i rode it a bunch of times.  on a prissy twenty-four hr catamenia amongst the windows opened upwards i don't know a improve way to acquire around Hong Kong isle than at the top of a double decker tram higher upwards the crowds.


kickoff fourth dimension on the mid-levels escalators.  i came dorsum hither many to a greater extent than times.  i beloved this expanse together with the views, peculiarly at night.


had a adapt made out of some expensive ralph lauren wool/cashmere cloth that Eisuke gave me inwards japan cuz he sells the stuff.  i learned a petty nearly fabric.  went to northern hong kong to essay to yesteryear some unlike fabrics to bring some other clothe made but didn't know what i was doing together with i'm also picky together with i also bring no hereafter visionary skills when it comes to looking at a petty cloth swatch therefore i ended upwards amongst nothing.


add together a novel province to my visited list, Singapore (its really a metropolis together with a province all rolled into one).  i saw the folks at Kult, an way inwards Singapore that i've worked amongst many times together with bring done my best operate for because they allow me do whatever i want.  Singapore is a crazy mix of chinese, malaysians, indians.  Ok Part 2 of my 2012 review including to a greater extent than novel york together with my novel metropolis of paris coming upwards next!


Sumber https://misadventuresofjason.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: 2012 The Yr Inwards Review - Business Office One. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions