Awesome Hong Kong Diy Trip Utilisation Five - Disneyland

When I was a kid, I had this Disney mass called “Beauty as well as the Beast” as well as it was my favorite. Until now, I all the same dearest listening to its songs. Since it was my begin fourth dimension to become to Disneyland, I was every bit excited every bit a v yr sometime kid. Imagine seeing my favorite princess! It felt similar stepping into my childhood again.

How to Get There?

From Golden Crown, receive got the MTR’s Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King. Once there, alter to the Tung Chung Line. Get off at Sunny Bay as well as ride the Disneyland Line going to the magical land.

I also bought discounted tickets from Ken of Golden Crown earlier nosotros headed to Disneyland. This meant less hassle for us, as well as to a greater extent than fourth dimension to roam roughly the park.

For an updated ticket prices, banking concern fit out the Hong Kong Disneyland website.

At the Park

Upon stepping inside, you lot volition hold upward transported to a dissimilar basis – 1 where only laughter as well as joy exist.

We stayed from 9am until 8pm inwards the commons alone, as well as nosotros were as well as hence happy because nosotros got to lookout nearly of the shows as well as the famous Disneyland fireworks. This trip actually was 1 for the books. 

Here are the photos that I took during our magical 24-hour interval at Disneyland =)















My favorite princess!










Be certain to banking concern fit out my other Hong Kong DIY Series:


Sumber https://mymisbehavedworld.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Awesome Hong Kong Diy Trip Utilisation Five - Disneyland. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions