Pimping Out My Drawers... Makeup Storage Solution

The breast comes alongside 3 minor drawers together with 10 compartments Pimping out my drawers... makeup storage solution

The breast comes alongside 3 minor drawers together with 10 compartments Pimping out my drawers... makeup storage solution


Ok good non quite... But I accept been making a witting campaign to de-clutter my makeup bag(s). 

I originally looked at the Perspex Kardashian mode makeup drawers, where you lot tin run across everything you've got tucked away together with there's a generous sum of infinite for your makeup. However I baulked at the retail price, I hateful £80 for a plastic box????!!


So anyway, a suitable halfway identify was this wooden makeup tidy. It looks pretty on my breast of drawers, it has a expert mix of compartments together with drawers, together with makes my makeup visible together with accessible plenty to role regularly, rather than forgetting most the products I accept at the bottom of my makeup bag.

The breast comes alongside 3 minor drawers together with 10 compartments Pimping out my drawers... makeup storage solution

One matter I haven't done is position my makeup brushes inward the compartment - I'm keeping them inward their ain representative every bit I experience they'll get together dust out inward the open. I'm non certain if my theory is correct, but if whatever makeup artists desire to chime inward alongside their advice, I'm all ears.
     
What practice you lot intend of my storage solution? How to you lot choke along all your makeup tidy but all the same accessible? Bag or drawer? Would dearest to listen your thoughts.           

Sumber https://desigirlsbeauty.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Pimping Out My Drawers... Makeup Storage Solution. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions