Momo London - Gorgeous Setting, Shame Almost The Service

Afternoon tea tiered tray alongside Moroccan delicacies  Momo London - gorgeous setting, shame nigh the service

Afternoon tea tiered tray alongside Moroccan delicacies  Momo London - gorgeous setting, shame nigh the service

So I went for afternoon tea at Momo's - a trendy Standard Arabic eatery right inwards the catch of Oxford Circus. 

Nestled inwards a leafy opened upwards terrace, the decor is every inch middle eastern too had the seating too decor that wouldn't await out of house inwards a Moroccan riad.   

I went alongside a friend too nosotros shared afternoon tea betwixt us, which was £22 per person. 
  

Afternoon tea tiered tray alongside Moroccan delicacies  Momo London - gorgeous setting, shame nigh the service

As nosotros were sharing one, nosotros got to sample small-scale bites of everything. Their chicken roll was succulent, their scones were delicious (my favourite role of afternoon tea) but I didn't tending equally good much for the sweetness pastries too crisp bread. Though they offered unlimited tea tiptop ups, I wouldn't nation it was worth the cost nosotros paid, too you lot were really much paying for the key location rather than the nutrient itself. 


Afternoon tea tiered tray alongside Moroccan delicacies  Momo London - gorgeous setting, shame nigh the service


However, the bigger disappointment for me was the service. It took a whole xx minutes to larn served, which is sometimes forgivable. But the biggest bugbear was when nosotros were asked to deed tables equally nosotros were sat on a tabular array for 4 rather than two, too I accidentally left my pocketbook there.  

Once I realised I was inwards a slight panic equally it contained the prize for my recent weblog giveaway which I was due to post out. However, I too thence spoke to a waiter who assured me that he had safely set it inwards the dorsum too volition pick out it out for me. 

However, rather than returning it direct away, he faffed roughly for one-half an hour, served other customers too basically made me hold off unnecessarily. 
   
Then at that spot was the effect alongside the bill. Despite hollo for to portion i course of teaching of afternoon tea, nosotros were billed for two. An slowly error to rectify, too the same waiter said he'd banking company stand upwards for to confirm the right mouth alongside the waitress who served us. Yet en road he seemed to forget too nosotros waited another 10 minutes. Upon calling him over for clarity he seemed dumbfounded, suggested he was waiting for us to pay too discarded the double mouth - confusing!     

So anyway, I didn't dearest my experience, which is a shame equally it's i of the much prettier eateries inwards key London.      

I've been assured yesteryear friends that the cafe is much to a greater extent than value too reasonable than the eatery too that their salads are nice. But I'm set off, too for a truthful Standard Arabic sense I'll but caput to Edgware Road adjacent time. 


Sumber https://desigirlsbeauty.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Momo London - Gorgeous Setting, Shame Almost The Service. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions