Hong Kong travel destinations map: Chinese: Learning To Verbalize Chinese - At Final - I've Got T!




Problem
I've tried to acquire Chinese well-nigh iv times. From books. From recorded discs. All equally good tiring too difficult.

Answer
At final I've flora an slowly start. Tiny cards from Duolingo. The lessons are short. Four cards inwards v minutes. You acquire to come across the words only don't require to recognize them. The solely 1 I know is the 1 I yell upwards which was a horizontal oblong alongside a vertical bar downward the middle, similar a double flag on a flagpole.

Symbols
I saw that sign inwards Hong Kong. My friend who spoke Chinese (that agency Mandarin) said it was the sign for central, pregnant China.  The Chinese inwards the quondam days considered themselves the centre of the world, their world, the universe. Doesn't everybody!

I don't require to recognize the words inwards motion-picture present writing. I solely require to acquire the pinyin, the phonetics too 'English' writing.

Similar Sounds
You are given a flash cards which reverses too try to yell upwards it. Then you lot come across iii sets of phrases inwards Chinese which you lot must check to the English.

Some of it seems obvious. The phrase for 'tiger mother; includes the give-and-take ma, similar mama.
The give-and-take for boss looks similar ban. Both words commencement alongside the missive of the alphabet b. The bad boss bans everything.

Some you lot one-half know from retentivity too procedure of elimination. The 1 phrase I know is happy novel twelvemonth (Chinese New Year). It sounds similar Gong Chi Fa Choy. I tin flame eliminate that from a which of iii is this phrase guessing game.  I know lots of girls accept names which audio similar way or May, pregnant beautiful.

If I acquire it wrong, solely 2 to a greater extent than chances, therefore I know the correct answer. I tin flame solely acquire it incorrect 2 times out of three, therefore I win again.

The Tiny Cards are currently (Oct 2017) on laptops, non on the modest enshroud of your phone. But they volition go before long I'm sure.

If you lot desire to acquire Chinese too could never acquire started, try it.

Best of all, it's free. Nothing to lose. At the goal of the twenty-four hr menses I tin flame read through my emails too come across the reminder to purpose the Tiny Cards. If I am equally good tired to create anything else, I tin flame acquire a few words of my chosen language. It's proficient to goal the twenty-four hr menses alongside an achievement.

Author, Angela Lansbury, locomote author too photographer, author too speaker. Language teacher.

Sumber http://travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Hong Kong travel destinations map: Chinese: Learning To Verbalize Chinese - At Final - I've Got T!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions