Hong Kong travel destinations map: Times Square, Hong Kong



Confusingly when you lot are trying to honor directions on cyberspace maps, merely the USA too Hong Kong lead maintain Times Square.

Hong Kong's Times Square
Unlike New York's outdoor Times Square, Hong Kong's Times Square is a modern indoor shopping mall. It was nine floors of shops, restaurants, too cafes, amongst a children's expanse too flick home at the top. Inside the drinking glass sided elevator shoots upwards too downwards the atrium. Ride upwards it too you lot instruct heady views of the fundamental expanse diminishing below.

In the eve I heard the echo of music from afar too when I got virtually I saw a immature band playing music to an appreciative crowd.

MRT Station
The MTR prepare station is underneath. However, if you lot are coming together someone at Times Square, at that spot are several exits. Another delay too possible confusion is that it tin accept you lot 10 minutes to walk around the station. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 handy map, which I constitute later using the station one-half a dozen times, shows the station has 3 levels amongst 2 long corridors. One curved corridor slopes, which is tiring when you lot are walking up. Surprisingly the curved corridor is tiring to walk downwards every bit well.

I managed to honor a fellow member of my draw of piece of employment solid unit of measurement past times agreeing to come across at instruct out A.

Map
I could non honor a detailed map giving the smaller streets around the station. However, I photographed the station's poster map on my mobile phone, thence planned to purpose the photograph on my mobile telephone to honor my agency around when upwards at dry soil level.

Angela Lansbury, locomote writer, author too photographer
Sumber http://travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Hong Kong travel destinations map: Times Square, Hong Kong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions