Place to visit in Hong Kong: Happy Novel Twelvemonth 2015 As Well As Happy Burstday To Me!

My birthday is merely three days away from New Year's day.
With Christmas, New Year's Day too my birthday celebrations happening concurrently 1 afterward another, I'm ever the busiest during this period; busy celebrating lah

I'm too then fortunate that I've celebrated a few unique, special too fun birthdays!
28th at Sentosa too Home 
and
This year's at NSRCC Changi.
MORE TO COME Yippee!

To all my trouble solid unit of measurement too friends who came downward particularly for my birthday sleep political party this year, give thank you lot you for making this celebration a success. It was too then entertaining.

Beautiful people inwards the house, encounter them all!
Actually, there's alone 90% of the guests inwards this photo, to a greater extent than or less of them left before because my political party started also belatedly awwwww, I actually wanted them to remain until the really end! 

So sorry. :(


It's the s consecutive yr I ordered this birthday cake because it's merely also yummy.
Chocolate fudge cake rom Patissier, slurps


It was a slumber-themed political party too then everyone had to come upward inwards their nighties too nosotros had loving cup noodles for dinner!


What's a political party without music too games?
I invited to a greater extent than or less of my really skillful friends to perform songs for us. 
Thank you lot Ben, Yiyang, Shan Jie, Morgan, Jona, Silver, Fenny, too Yongwei for the love!


Hmmm... I should accept an beast political party instead.
They are too then adorable!
I've got Stitch (STITCHIE!!!), a lion, a unicorn too a penguin inwards the trouble solid that night.


Happy Birthday to all Jan babies inwards the house!


2014 has been the most awesome yr ever.
Smooth-sailing, filled amongst Love, Peace, Happiness too Full of surprises!

Here are to a greater extent than or less of my happiest moments inwards 2014:

Praying to Taisui amongst EE (Daiyu) too OneFirst at Sembawang God of Wealth:

My showtime BFF photoshoot

Participated inwards 1 yr of roomiesTV Production


roomiesOuting rocks!


Attended Cousin Ben's too Yingzi Darling's 21st


Celebrated bff's birthday every yr without fail!

Got irritated yesteryear Yong Wei once again!
Wohooooo

Helped Bff planned a marriage proposal for her most love trouble solid unit of measurement member

Bubble Leong is four Years quondam too all the same growing upward healthily (and super happy)

Attended Baohui's Big Day!

Met upward amongst V vocalizer classmates for a picnic!


Receiving Keyboard lessons amongst love Chi Sheng Lao Shi

Found these lovegetty cards I took amongst Buddy when I was younger

Attended my showtime Yoga Class

Joined Migme!
You Join me too, Mint Leong!



Did a proper recording for my master composition, Yikao, at 1 of Singapore's biggest music studio amongst my beautiful Razer Headphones woots!

Thank you lot advisor Wee Gor too Philip for this chance. 



Celebrated Christmas amongst my beloves, yes!


 My showtime Haidilao with Reggez, Onefirst too MummyChua


New Year's Day Eve's breakfast amongst my beau colleagues from Lifeskills Enrichment, a house where I began to actually larn how to kicking the bucket a improve self too improve leader over the year. 

Thank you lot for your guidance too love!


I too then loveh Staycations too Travels!

Managed to go to Taiwan too HongKong this year.
Stayed at DoubleTree too Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Taiwan 2014 at Rainbow Village



Hong Kong 2014
Fulfilled my Disneyland trip too OneFirst surprised me amongst a marriage proposal amongst my favourite flowers too witness yesteryear my BFF!!!!!!

OMG










I was flushed too overwhelmed amongst chore opportunities that were related to what I actually desire to do. 
I befriended this enormous grouping of happy friends who fully supported too helped me through my piece of occupation to brand this life journeying smooth-sailing. 


I would desire 2014 to concluding forever, I actually do.
Then again, I know this abundance of goodness volition kicking the bucket on into 2015!

The universe is too then sort to me.
I am grateful, too then therefore grateful too ultimately grateful.
Blessed be, Universe.

With all the goodness overwhelming, I welcomed 2015 amongst opened upward arms.


Instead of fulfilling my 48KG New Year's Day resolution, I gained 6KG.
I'm an official 56KG right away OH NO!
Guess I'm also Xing Fu, heh-heh.

But my mama she told me don't worry almost a matter



Mama is wrong. I AM WORRIED.
This weight-maintaining number is extremely necessary inwards 2015 because I'd desire to check perfectly inwards my marriage gown, non permit it check me inwards 2016. ;p

Hence this is gonna endure my Number 1 resolution for the novel year!

Mint's New Year's Day Resolutions 2014

1.Get my driving license.
2. Learn too Play the Ukulele AS WELL AS the keyboard smoothly.
3. Start my teeth straightening too whitening treatments.
4. Save upward at to the lowest degree 5K BY December 2014.
5. Pay off my bills promptly on my own.
6. Lose weight too maintain at 48KG PERMANENTLY!
7. Make too upload at to the lowest degree FIVE better-quality videos of my originals compositions on my youtube channel.
8. Give myself a interruption at to the lowest degree ONCE a week.
9. Practise too Improve my emcee skills such that I'd endure able to introduce myself confidently, fluently too to a greater extent than flexibly at events too functions.
10. Spend to a greater extent than fourth dimension amongst my loved ones.
11. Take to a greater extent than B.M.W.

No. seven is agency improve than I had aimed for because TWO of my master compositions volition endure released inwards an album at the cease of Jan 2015, wohooo!!!

I know I know, Number One appeared inwards my novel yr resolutions every yr but I never got that fulfilled.
2015 is gonna endure it, I promised myself.

seven out of xi checked.
I'm aiming to consummate a FULL listing inwards the yr 2015.

Here's my New Year Resolutions 2015 which will keep me on track.

1. Lose weight too maintain at 48KG PERMANENTLY!
Hanrey Low has promised to assist me amongst this.
2. Start my teeth straightening too whitening treatments.
Colin Chang is introducing me his Taekwondo instructor who is also a dentist.
3. Get my driving license.
4. Learn too Play the Ukulele AS WELL AS the keyboard smoothly.
I'm already taking KB lessons amongst Chi Sheng Lao Shi from Intune Music School too then I'm merely gonna maintain it up!
5. Grow roomiesWorld locally too then that to a greater extent than people volition recognised local bilingual music talents.
6. Work too salve upward for my marriage plans & preparations.
7. Bring Mama, Er Yi too Xiao Yi on to a greater extent than or less other brusk overseas trip/luxury staycation!
8. Bring Bubble out at to the lowest degree 1 time every quarter year.
9. Stabilise The Aircon Uncle for a stable income.
10. Focus on becoming an fifty-fifty improve host & emcee!

Last but non to the lowest degree I'm also taking upward the 52-week savings challenge yesteryear Life As You Live It.
Say Hi to $1,378, ka-ching!

Good chore for coming upward amongst this challenge, really useful indeed.

Hello to 2015 1 time again, I'm cook for you.
Life's gonna endure too then awesome too this volition endure my motivation quote of Year 2015:



More miracles WILL happen!
Woots

Sumber http://mintleong.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Happy Novel Twelvemonth 2015 As Well As Happy Burstday To Me!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions