Place to visit in Hong Kong: Manicure Mermaid: A Home-Based Blast Salon Located Inwards Cbd Area!

I've e'er been an avid supporter of dream-chasers.
I gave upward a stable instruction undertaking to explore the amusement industry.
I never looked dorsum since. 

I witnessed my friends quit banking jobs in addition to instantly they are successful musicians, 
lawyers-to-be instantly doing total fourth dimension photography,
Full fourth dimension HR employees starting their ain fashion boutiques in addition to eventually, their ain fashion brand.

Just to refer a few. 

So when my best friend from secondary schoolhouse decided that she wants to start her ain boom salon, I'm all laid upward to back upward her boom trouble concern to the best I can. 

Imagine, nosotros were sitting at this cafe having tea in addition to yummy ice-cream waffle two months back, chit-chatting nearly our futurity goals in addition to POOF! 

Manicure Mermaid is born. 


My best friend, Sharlene, has e'er been a diligent, future-oriented, smart in addition to artist from the kickoff twenty-four hr menstruum I know her (We were xiii years quondam then. She's my classmate who sits inward front end of me.). From our schoolhouse days til nosotros eventually starting out inward the operate force, she's e'er ane stride ahead of me in addition to inward command of her life inward terms of success in addition to focus.

She has a '大姐' icon in addition to I've e'er looked upward to her for advice inward life. 

Our birthdays are simply 1 twenty-four hr menstruum apart inward January. 
They tell Capricorns are highly ambitious, practical, down-to-earth, determined in addition to has a potent feel of responsibility.

I can't concord more. 

Sharlene takes pride inward her operate in addition to is FOCUS inward getting what she wants inward life. 

And now, this fiddling dream of Sharlene is coming true, taking babe steps at a time. 
I'm proud to get got her doing my nails for me from instantly on in addition to can't hold off to explore into the beautiful public of nails in addition to blings alongside this particular friend of mine. I'm updating her wonderful designs on the side bar in addition to my instagram every bit nosotros progress hence proceed inward touch!

Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year's Day in addition to Valentine's Day is simply around the corner.
Contact Sharlene inward advance at Manicure Mermaid for your boom appointments.

Ironically, Manicure Mermaid is a Singapore home-based salon which is located inward town. It's strategically located super nigh raffles, cityhall, clarke quay, boat quay in addition to fifty-fifty chinatown.
Plus, it's solely a few omnibus stops from Orchard, Bugis, Outram in addition to Shenton way.

So larn your gelish manicure services done inward CBD area, all the same at home-based salon prices!

Manicure Mermaid provides ONLY Gelish-Manicure services. 
By Appointment Only.
Contact/Text: 91553621

Here's a laid upward of mermaid in addition to ocean inspired Gelish Nails for me to celebrate Sharlene's kickoff milestone inward setting upward this business, hurray!


Sis, 加油加油!
I promise alongside all my mightiness that ane twenty-four hr menstruum Manicure Mermaid volition grow into a shop-front, chain outlets, organisation,  international! Success e'er starts alongside a dream in addition to soul who's willing to peril in addition to larn all out for it.

"Give up, compass inward or compass it all."

I'm ending this postal service alongside the most beautiful quote I've ever came across.
I chanced upon this quote at Hong Kong, The Avenue Of Stars:


"What is instantly proved was ane time imagined."
William Blake

With love,
Mint Mint

Sumber http://mintleong.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Manicure Mermaid: A Home-Based Blast Salon Located Inwards Cbd Area!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions