Place to visit in Hong Kong: Tamoya Udon Jakarta Indonesia


Hello! 

Let me outset my writings past times sharing 2 of my September's highlight in addition to thence far. First, Auntie's Anne volition opened upwards an outlet at Emporium Pluit Mall, in addition to thence unopen to where I remain which agency I'll endure seeing my all fourth dimension favorite cinnamon pretzel to a greater extent than often. Yay! 

Second highlight is, I'm leaving for Dubai tomorrow. Double yay! Ever since our stupid determination of non transit inwards Dubai few years agone during our honeymoon, I receive got been waiting for the adventure to view the metropolis which comes alongside many "est", tallest building, biggest shopping mall, ane of priciest hotel in addition to many to a greater extent than "est". The solely matter that makes me non 100% excited is belike because I'll endure away from Hubs for few days ahead. I loathe beingness away from him. Yes, I am that romantically foolish. 
On the other hand, I am psyched to bring together this trip along alongside some of Indonesia's nutrient bloggers in addition to foodies. It's going to endure 4 days total of double F's. Fun in addition to Food. Stay tune! Do follow my instagram @ivys_life for quicker updates.

Okay right away dorsum to topic, I'm glad that Emporium Pluit is shifting to quite a few novel F&B tenants, in addition to ane of them is this newly opened udon restaurant, Tamoya. Franchised from Nippon alongside branches inwards Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong in addition to right away Indonesia, Tamoya was established inwards 1996 past times udon champion, Chef Tamotsu Kurokawa. If y'all desire to know to a greater extent than background details, y'all tin teach to this link every bit I'm going to focus on my indicate of thought only. 

People powerfulness endure to a greater extent than familiar alongside Marugame Udon in addition to honestly they portion almost the same menu, presentation in addition to serving standard, though at the moment, I remember Tamoya is slightly wider on the carte du jour options. Basically its a self service eating theatre focusing on udon in addition to donburi alongside diverse of side dishes. For the udon itself, all comes alongside same type of broth, merely dissimilar toppings volition generates dissimilar sense of savor of broth, event if y'all teach alongside the spicy chicken toppings, the ruby sauce from the chicken mixed alongside the broth volition create spicy in addition to oily form of broth. If y'all teach alongside the teriyaki chicken toppings, no dubiety the sweetness teriyaki sauce volition brand the broth a fleck sweetness teriyaki like. If y'all similar your broth master plain, lead the Kake or Niku udon.

SPICY CHICKEN UDON (55K) 

As I mentioned earlier, this form of toppings volition definitely turns your broth into red, spicy in addition to a fleck oily. Still proficient though, I love the chewy bouncy noodle texture in addition to the chicken was merely in addition to thence tender alongside plenty seasoning on the flavor. But personally I prefer my broth to endure non that oily, in addition to thence I'll teach for Niku or Kake udon side past times side time. 


For people who adore fried stuffs, my recommendation would endure teach for Kake udon (plain udon alongside no toppings) in addition to chose the toppings from the multifariousness of side dish they have, all fried! They receive got prawn tempura, mushroom, chicken karage in addition to many to a greater extent than ranging from 10k - 20k.

KAKIAGE (10K)

My receive got on this house is it actually does serves neat udon. The noodle texture is merely unbelievably good! As a soupy lover person, I am happy welcoming them inwards town. I'm distressing for the brusk orders though, every bit I was dining lone in addition to thence I can't club also many. Tune inwards to my instagram though, I'm certain I'll dine hither ane time again in addition to volition definitely practise the instagram post.

Thank y'all in addition to thence much for reading! 

TAMOYA UDON 
Mall Emporium Pluit Ground Flr 
Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya
North Jakarta
IG: @tamoya_indonesia 
Price range: 35k - 55k 


Sumber http://only1ivy.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Tamoya Udon Jakarta Indonesia. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions