Place to visit in Hong Kong: Inwards Search For My Perfect Marriage Ceremony Bands: Honey As Well As Co.

Ever since nosotros came dorsum from our Hong Kong trip where Colin had planned a magical Hong Kong Disneyland marriage proposal, friends direct maintain been call for when we'll live tying the knot. 

My reply is always,
"Not together with thus shortly la. It'll live at to the lowest degree 1 twelvemonth later. 
We demand to computer program together with salve upward for our large solar daytime firstly right…"

Of course, marriage preparations are already ongoing BUT nosotros are only inward the brainstorming stage correct now. I know you're anxious, together with thus am I but let's hold off patiently for the large instant okay?

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." 
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Looking Out For The Perfect Wedding Bands

It's most fun existence inward the brainstorming phase!
I swear I'm going to direct maintain my fourth dimension here.
Colin together with I direct maintain decided to direct maintain our fourth dimension to explore options, ideas together with fifty-fifty sentiment of planning crazy materials for our wedding. At this stage, anything together with everything is possible to do!

We're also at this stage where nosotros tin pass hours admiring the unlike types of marriage bands nosotros wishing when nosotros necktie the knot. First of all, give thank y'all you Love & Co. for extending your invitation to Colin together with I to your exclusive number the instant we're dorsum from Hong Kong!

*I position on a total of 8kg since my Taiwan + Hong Kong trip, fml*









A Royal Affair With LVC Aqueen

The most versatile creation of Love & Co's craftsmen, the LVC Aqueen tin transform itself into unlike permutation of styles amongst the unproblematic rearrangement of the built-in bands made of high lineament gilt together with diamonds.

I similar how I rearrange them according to how I similar it, habiliment it amongst the diamond layer or only the apparently 1 amongst a beautiful craving of the monarch butterfly, which symbolises a novel beginning. 

The LVC Aqueen Collection


Image from Love & Co. website


You tin produce the same arrangements every bit y'all similar amongst the LVC Aqueen necklace together with bracelet.



YES, we'd similar to endeavor them on please!
Oh yesteryear the way, my nails were done by Cherpetite Nails.






As much every bit I dearest the pattern of the LVC Aqueen collection, I'd dearest to cash inward one's chips along wearing my proposal proper substantive together amongst my marriage band. I'd demand lesser layers on my finger to residue the overall look.

Thankfully at the Vivocity showroom, nosotros got to become through a proper substantive analysis to tally our preference to suggested proper substantive styles every bit good every bit a human relationship personality quiz to tally our dearest floor to a modern-day majestic couple.



Here are the other marriage bands collections I tried on, inward search for my perfect marriage bands.

Love & Co. Wedding Band Series

LVC Noeud

Like a ribbon, ii rows of diamonds are carefully laid together with secured on the band yesteryear 4 knots; each representing primal elements inward a long lasting human relationship - Faith, Honesty, Patience together with Endurance.


One of my other favourites - LVC Promise

The polished 'L' similar a lover's encompass to stand upward for eternal love.



LVC Eterno

The LVC Eterno comes inward unlike layers of diamonds to direct from.
Trying the unlike thickness made me notice only what I needed for my marriage band, something thinner betwixt 1 - 2 layers would live perfect!



Something similar this classic diamond-layered marriage band would tally my proposal proper substantive perfectly.




After rounds of trying, nosotros institute the pattern that we'd wishing to become for when it's time.
My ideal pattern of my marriage band - LVC Desirio

Absolutely dearest it, dearest it, dearest it!
Colin likes the pattern a lot likewise - graceful together with elegant.






Love & Co. Exclusive Box Packaging!

If there's 1 to a greater extent than affair I dearest most Love & Co, it's their proper substantive bearer boxes!
And no, nosotros can't BUY them.

They are solely express to Love & Co. collections only together with unlike collections comes amongst unlike box designs. 

For instance, this exceptional crystal proper substantive bearer box volition live given away amongst every Love & Co. appointment proper substantive purchased, top amongst a mini swing together with ii bears.

To endeavor my luck, I asked if I could purchase the box together with no I can't, nooooo…..
I actually genuinely actually LOVE the packaging!

*Screammmm*









For the LVC Proponere collection, you'll instruct this intricately designed proper substantive bearer box.
The proper substantive bearer box tin only live opened when the ii keys are used. 





These exclusive boxes, I want!!!

Caricature Momento
The number ended amongst Colin together with I receiving a couple-caricature sketch done yesteryear Adam, a talented together with most entertaining caricaturist. He made us laughed amongst his wonderful sketch of us- bravo Adam!




Awwww….
*Blush*

But how come upward got three pairs of legs ah?


What an eye-opener to the Blue Planet of marriage bands!


Visit whatsoever Love & Co. showrooms today to endeavor their elegant collections!


Sumber http://mintleong.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Inwards Search For My Perfect Marriage Ceremony Bands: Honey As Well As Co.. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions