Place to visit in Hong Kong: My Magical Marriage Proposal At Hong Kong Disneyland!

Thank you lot for all your beautiful well-wishes in addition to blessings!

*Inhale Deeply*

I was officially engaged alongside MinutemanSG 
in 
Hong Kong Disneyland!


This man, Colin Chang, ever giving me the best in addition to most special treatments.
Other guys would tell 'Spoil Market' but I'd tell he 'Spoilt Me'.
*bleah*

Dear OneFirst, 
thank you lot for planning this Hong Kong Trip, bought me my favourite rainbow roses in addition to saving upwards for this proposal ring.  

I've ever wanted to acquire to Disneyland.
I've ever loved fairytales.
I fifty-fifty blogged virtually my honey for them in '09.
Having you lot proposed to me at Disneyland was most romantic. ever.

Let's savour the vocal titled Beauty in addition to The Beast every bit you lot read.
Beauty in addition to The Beast is my favourite classic.
I honey how compassionate Belle is, how she loves reading in addition to how she's fifty-fifty willing to surrender her life for her dad.

Click on this video:


It is indeed a dream come upwards truthful for me in addition to needless to say,
Colin's proposal has made Disneyland a fifty-fifty to a greater extent than magical identify to be.
I wishing to see to a greater extent than Disneylands all over the world!

From The Top 

To begin, nosotros spent the solar daytime playing inwards Hong Kong Disneyland, enjoying the rides, displays in addition to yummy food.

Actually, I kinda already knew that he was going to suggest to me because I chanced upon the plain of report of his e-mail research to Disneyland a calendar month back. However, I chose non to read the contents. Also, the nighttime earlier nosotros left for Hong Kong, I flora the telephone box inwards his cupboard correct inwards forepart of him! But to create certain I didn't spoil the entire surprise, I did non dig farther into the mails in addition to hope non to opened upwards the box to run into what's inside.

I'm every bit good vigilant for secrets, what to do. ;p

By 7PM I idea he wasn't going to acquire ahead alongside the proposal anymore because I flora out the secret.  Then at virtually 7.15PM, he got the staff to sneak upwards a bouquet of rainbow roses from behind my dorsum in addition to proposed to me at the Main Train Station along U.S.A. Street.

*melts*


image from: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/044/7/2/disneyland_12_by_mrzahta-d5u89x3.png

That's non all.
My biggest surprise yet, was when bff in addition to her younger sister, Hui Xian, appeared from nowhere to witness this magical moment!



After that nosotros caught the 7.30PM fireworks together, followed yesteryear dinner, to celebrate Colin's successful proposal. This girl,Silver Ang, what would I exercise without her.

Thank you, Zir in addition to Hui Xian, for flight specially all the way to Hong Kong only for this. 
*Flying kisses for both of you*

You know, I'm real happy in addition to thankful to live on receiving then many blessings in addition to honey from identify unit of measurement in addition to friends but some of their comments in addition to messages genuinely left me utterly speechless. non trying to live on rude or unappreciative hither but I only wonder if anyone also got asked the same questions when they got engaged?

1. Are you lot pregnant?
NO. 

2. So when's your marriage ceremony going to be?
Colin exclusively proposed to me in addition to this is the FIRST PHASE. 
we haven't planned anything else withal because everything else is supposed to come upwards after this.

3. I can't hold back to comport your infant soon!
Refer to Point 1. 

4. How much is your ring? Where did you lot purchase it?
Urm? -.-

5. Congratulations but why you lot never purchase your telephone from me?
ehhhh, because immature human being was the 1 who got it for me?

6. Swee lor, your marriage ceremony never invite me!
I could only cry.

7. How much you lot fit your marriage ceremony at Disneyland, certain real expensive right?
Am I supposed to know how much Colin has spent?
Besides, this is only a proposal.



Playtime At Hong Kong Disneyland

I am a conk hard Stitch fan!

Image taken from Google Search

I similar Stitch because of the bonded value that's existence conveyed through its movie. The tagline
 "Ohana agency Family. And identify unit of measurement agency no 1 is left behind" left a deep impression inwards my heart.

Stitch is a rejected specimen from outer-space, but fifty-fifty this supposedly 'bad thing' learns in addition to is committed to fit such a potent value within. When Lilo was taken away, he risked his life to relieve her. This gesture has greatly inspired me, fifty-fifty to this day.

It's non only because Stitch is adorable...

So when I knew I was on my way to discovery Stitch, I intentionally wore Taiwan Scrump socks to Disneyland.
I must play alongside Stitch in addition to swipe all Stitch merchandise!
No Stitch because the pattern looked similar imitation. 
T_T

MUST. BUY. ANYTHING. STITCH.
And I did lol.


We took the MTR from Tsim Sha Tsui to Sunny Bay Station in addition to boarded the special Disney train.
Screams! 
Telling you lot virtually this correct straightaway makes me desire to acquire again!

Onward to HK Disneyland




The couches are then comfortable in addition to hold back at those Mickey-shaped handgrips!




Sidenote:  If you're wondering where I did my hair, nails in addition to eyelashes extension:

Eyelashes: Milly's at Far East Plaza



HELLO DISNEYLAND RESORT STATION!!!




= STITCH POSTER ALERT = 
Spot the tears inwards my eyes.
Tears of joy.

I'm inwards Disneyland!!!




All the pictures higher upwards were taken alongside my oral fissure opened because I was screaming 'yayyyy' all the fourth dimension for at to the lowest degree 10 minutes! Minuteman must've been then embarrassed he tried to glue stickers on his eyes then no 1 could recognize him.


Try this: Panorama Photo alongside iv dissimilar poses.

Minuteman did his at the Main. U.S.A. Street.

1. You demand a real BIG SPACE.
2. You demand to run real fast!
3. Your cameraman needs to lead hold the panoramic prototype super slowly.
4. You demand to live on inwards a identify where at that topographic point are every bit petty humans walking behind every bit possible.

HOW TO DO IT
1. Pose for the photographic boob tube camera spell your friend starts to lead hold the panorama picture
2. Tell your friend to tell 'ok' in 1 lawsuit you're out of frame.
3. Your friend has to locomote along to pan the photographic boob tube camera but genuinely really slowly. If the photographic boob tube camera stops moving, then volition the panorama function.
4. Start to Run. As fast every bit you lot can. Run towards your cameraman, AROUND in addition to BEHIND that someone to your side yesteryear side signal alongside a dissimilar pose.
5. Repeat Step two to iv a few to a greater extent than times

Here's mine:


We visited Adventureland in addition to watched The Lion King.
It's his favourite Disney movie.





Then nosotros climbed Tarzan's treehouse, 
followed yesteryear Bryani in addition to Nasi Lemak for lunch.
The sambal sauce in addition to papadum were 1 of the best I've eaten my spell life; 
non every bit good spicy in addition to only correct for my papadum.

I ordered some other plate.


Hmmm... interesting spelling of 'Roti Prata'.




This is non poop please. 
It's mince mutton alongside cinnamon in addition to spices!



It amazes me that all the rides at Disneyland are entertaining in addition to fun to ride fifty-fifty for adults. 
Nothing was every bit good childish, everything were engaging in addition to fifty-fifty taking a carousel feels most romantic!
Although I almost puked alongside all that turning circular in addition to round.

With all the adults taking every other ride alongside me, 
I experience at ease existence a kid in 1 lawsuit more. 
I similar that no 1 judges anyone else.

I had then much fun - every bit good much!





Colin Chang on a race horse, Chiong ah!




For those who tin read Mandarin in addition to knows how to sing Winnie's topic song, this is for you: 

Sings:
Winnie The Pooh
他的屁股
破了坏了所以它扑了又扑

Winnie the Pooh
扑了屁股
He is such a Silly Old Bear

Learnt this from a classmate inwards primary school.





I flora the statues of my favourite fairy tale characters, Beauty in addition to The Beast!
They were placed inwards the middle of a royal-themed foodcourt.



Imagine alongside everyone eating at the tables only about Beauty in addition to The Beast in addition to I hopped upwards to the statues, squealing similar a kid in addition to taking 73658208 pictures of + alongside them.

 Oo
Mint, seriously? 

Did I tell you lot I was on a Shopping spree


STITCH STITCH STITCH!!!
Stitch in addition to Buzz Lightyear is at Tomorrowland.








SPAM MERCHANDISE!



Ops I recollect I bought every bit good much but most of them are for friends!
Except all the Stitch ones of course.



Eh, don't drive the Autopia alongside your eyes unopen la.





This is 1 of the best rides I've had. 
You acquire to aim in addition to shoot target boards in addition to earn points throughout theBuzz Lightyear ride.






It's Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Small World boat ride.
I honey the pastel colours in addition to quirky designs inwards this section.



Even the thrash bin is inwards colours I like.
Can I purchase 1 abode prish!






The thrill rides I took at Toy Story Land drained all the liberate energy out of me, particularly the Car racer ride. I had no to a greater extent than courage left to lead hold on the roller coaster ride at the Grizzly Gulch.
Sorry Boyfriend


The dark-green soldiers are existent men dressed every bit mascots.
They genuinely looked similar toys when they are non moving.











The heaven is turning black in addition to nosotros ended dorsum at U.S.A. Street for the fireworks.
He create out to acquire us a coke to portion in addition to he keeps disappearing.

I took a selfie when he was away to acquire the coke.



Then he brought me upwards to the Main develop Station where all the magic began.
Zir took this photograph for us.




Selfie alongside my loves!!!
I got to know afterwards that Silver in addition to Hui Xian was already at Disneyland since morning time in addition to they've been playing alongside the rides too. Both of them had to duck behind doors in addition to displays to avoid existence seen.

I'm sad that you lot all didn't acquire to savour yourselves every bit much because you lot had to fix this surprise for me. Let's acquire in 1 lawsuit again together, shall we?


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 closer hold back at my breathtaking rainbow roses alongside baby's breathe flowers.
THEY ARE REAL in addition to Minuteman specially got them imported.

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.
They are definitely going to live on my marriage ceremony flowers!


Finally Japanese dinner alongside them earlier heading dorsum to the hotel!


Double Happiness is when I met upwards alongside my primary schoolmate inwards Hong Kong that real nighttime for a curt spell to overstep him trade from Disneyland. They fifty-fifty bought me yummy macaroons!

Say howdy to Jeff in addition to his partner, Michelle.


I'm never a fan of macaroons but these Macaroons from Pierre Herme are GOOD.
Get some if you lot create out to run into this brand.
I know I'm going to.


Triple Happiness is when nosotros had brunch the real side yesteryear side solar daytime alongside the newly weds, Po in addition to Ben!
The chief argue why nosotros were inwards Hong Kong was to attend their Hong Kong Wedding.

Glad to portion the joy!



Back to Singapore
Back to reality.
Everything was then magical it felt similar a dream. 


Homebound on board Jetstar inwards the level alongside a novel condition every bit Colin's fiancee.
I'm some other measurement older. 
LOL


But seems similar this man child isn't affected yesteryear this solar daytime of the month at all.
Still my favourite boy.


Loots from Hong Kong!


Here's Mushy-mushy materials I wishing to dedicate to myDreamGuy.
Awww come upwards on, you lot know I'm the most fortunate daughter inwards the world!
 My honey at initiatory of all sight genuinely proposed to me at a magical identify alongside my favourite flowers that are then hard to acquire in addition to this extremely beautiful ding ding (diamond ring) ?

I pray that our honey volition sparkle brightly in addition to live on potent similar the diamond I wear, ever beautiful in addition to happy similar the rainbow roses you lot gave to me. The vibrant colours of the roses stand upwards for the colourful the world nosotros volition locomote along to construct alongside our ain hands.

One First - The exclusively 1 in addition to ever the initiatory of all you'll live on placed inwards my heart.
I desire to grow sometime alongside you, mitt inwards hand.
Thank you lot for everything you've done for me, Thank you lot for ever existence at that topographic point in addition to loving me dorsum to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than each day, Colin Chang aka One First.

Cheers to our novel beginning.
Love is inwards the air.
Let it grow.




Sumber http://mintleong.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: My Magical Marriage Proposal At Hong Kong Disneyland!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions