Place to visit in Hong Kong: Ramblings | Moving On

I confess.

I am really behind in blogging. Mid of 2015 has been a whirlwind e'er since my final post (read here -- if you lot are silent interested inward what I bought inward Korea too Italy (so final year), comment below too I'll post them hauls!:)


So here's a quick update of what happened during my blogging absence! Well, I state quick but knowing myself, it'll go a long ramble…



Right after my final post, I was rushing to grab upwardly on schoolhouse work. I am a professional person procrastinator (hah) hence I had quite a fleck of piece of work piled up.  Micro-managing is tough guys. So I gauge this explains my long blogging absence as, well, you know, inertia is a bitch or so I say. 

Outside forcefulness existence looming deadlines.

All all of a precipitous it was exam(s) time! That was slowly April/early May too then, schoolhouse broke out to summertime vacation except I have UNOFFICIALLY GRADUATED. Yes, I was a pupil inward my final semester of my final twelvemonth inward University too now, I am not.


Let's go frank eh.

Give or receive got a few weeks, my graduation trip amongst my friends was only around the corner. Hurray! Not hurray though: four budget flights to iii dissimilar Asia countries inward 1 calendar month i.e. pack light, move somewhat uncomfortable, slumber budget too follow a super packed itinerary - all the things I neglect at which is to a greater extent than oftentimes than non packing lightly. But I dare state I succeeded at these conditions too gain muscles at the destination from carrying my unopen to 30kg luggage around.  Also, I left my laptop dorsum domicile inward Singapore which I regretted on the final leg of my trip -  nowhere to dump the photos on my camera! Enough of my graduation trip though, in that place volition go some other post dedicated to it. In fact, I tried my hand, literally, at vlogging the trip so go certain to hold back out for those vlogs! As shortly every bit I edit them, of course.

And so you say, "but you receive got so much fourth dimension after coming dorsum from your grad trip? It's already August too you were dorsum inward mid-June!" 

My honey dear friend, similar I've said, inertia's a bitch. Plus, if you don't already know, I am working now!
.
.
.
Wait what - working? Okay okay, let's rewind a little.

Having depleted most of my socializing liberate energy on the grad trip, all I wanted to produce when I got dorsum domicile was to produce nada too that's what I did - nada important. For the next iii weeks after I got back, I caught upwardly amongst my TV shows, scrolled through my social media feeds, read some books too most importantly, got my fill upwardly of sleep! So yes, those iii weeks were essential me fourth dimension to larn myself dorsum to my functional levels. Unfortunately, that way non much blogging going on either.  I'm certain you guys receive got times when you only demand to go past times yourself too produce the most mundane of things.


 Tumblr-ing all day, err' day.
What's more, fifty-fifty if I wanted to weblog most my grad trip I couldn't :(  I shipped some materials I bought early on inward the trip dorsum domicile too it did non brand it until four weeks after I got home. That was a goodness 2 months of transportation past times the way. Plus, my photos too videos were stuck inward my friend's laptop. She started piece of work shortly after our grad trip too it was pretty difficult to coordinate a fourth dimension to squall upwardly them. In short, my hands were tied, genuinely tightly.


Since I did nada for the iii weeks after I got back, the side past times side logical measuring was to start doing something. That something was to start polishing upwardly my resume. Why? Because I graduated too graduates demand to uncovering a job! (Shout out to my beau graduates looking for jobs: WE WILL FIND IT!) 

The outset solar daytime of that quaternary week, I sat down, spruced upwardly my resume too sent it out to 2 companies. I genuinely wanted to transportation to a greater extent than out my side past times side gratuitous solar daytime but I got replies from the 2 inside 2 days. Gonna pose a disclaimer that I was looking for internship opportunities as, sadly, I did non receive got the relevant experience inward the manufacture I wanted to piece of work in. Hence, it may go why the replies came so quickly. I was asked to become for an interview, amongst both the companies, the rattling side past times side day. Before I knew it, I was hired past times i of them, on the spot.

 I was genuinely shocked at how fast I got an internship, to go honest. Everyone around me was telling me to give it time, that it'll receive got 6-8 months to uncovering a undertaking too that it may receive got to a greater extent than than twenty tries to secure i (This happened to a senior of mine, whose tough job-finding experience scarred me).  However, I'm attributing this quick turnover to it existence an internship every bit opposed to a full-time job. Now, this happened during the final calendar week of July so you tin imagine how fast things went --> Literally, I sent my resume on a Monday, went for the interview on a Thursday, sent my confirmation on a Sunday, started piece of work the next Tuesday (would receive got been Mon but my boss wouldn't go inward so she asked me to come upwardly inward on Tuesday instead). Up till now, I'm silent inward awe at this speedy process. 


Like I mentioned, I have unofficially graduated therefore, it's fourth dimension to officially graduate!

Finally. non a meme.
In illustration you're lost inward my ramblings, I started my internship nearing destination July too my convocation happened 1st August. Which means, at that indicate inward time, I've already been working for 2 weeks! *gasp*  
Isn't it scarily amazing how fourth dimension flies!


With my honey household unit of measurement - without them, I'd never receive got reached this indicate inward life.


Been friends amongst this daughter since my JC years too got to know her household unit of measurement too,
so definitely had to receive got a photograph together! 


#friendsforlife...?
And El came downward too! <3

People state nosotros hold back similar sisters, produce nosotros really? #sorellasorelle
And I got a graduation acquaint from her! So touched <3
Thank you El :D

Super love the photograph album! You the stalker of my life adult woman haha.
Got a clay mask (excited to sweat this out!), 2 perfumes and
 my long-awaited Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer! 

As far every bit my life goes, I AM DONE WITH MY EDUCATION. (For now)

Although having had a gustatory modality of piece of work life, I dare state Uni was much to a greater extent than relaxing. Understandably, my schedule the final few semesters inward Uni consists of 2 or iii days week. That is, I entirely had to move to schoolhouse for 2 or iii days a calendar week for my seminars. Hence, coming from a fourth dimension where a 5-day weekend was the norm, working life feels genuinely hectic inward comparison.  (Of course, the 5-day weekend was spent doing assignments but hey, my fourth dimension was my own. I could pass it yet I wanted. Not the illustration when you're working full-time/doing internship.) FYI, it feels similar JC days all over in i lawsuit to a greater extent than where I had to wake upwardly at 6am too the solar daytime doesn't destination till to a greater extent than than 12 hours later. 
#helpme #dying

Just a affair of substitution. Sighpie.

The next Dominicus after convocation weekend was my birthday. That felt similar life giving me a not-so-subtle nudge:

Life: Hey hi hey, this is life knocking on your door. Ooh, hold back what nosotros receive got here! Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 fresh graduate! And you turned a twelvemonth older, all inward the same week! Wahahaha. Definitely moving on inward life eh.
Me: ._.

If you don't already know, yes, I am a National Day baby. (9th August, amigos)
No, I did non larn whatever personal perks because of it. One thing though, this twelvemonth is Singapore's 50th twelvemonth of independence thus, nosotros had an extra populace holiday.  Seeing that National Day barbarous on a Dominicus this year, Mon was the holiday-in-lieu. Coupled amongst the extra vacation the Fri before, all of us enjoyed a long weekend vacation of four days (still shorter than my Uni weekend :/ ).

It goes without proverb that I spent those four days celebrating my birthday.

On seventh August, I went to the alumni party@ Zouk by my alma mater (woohoo, I tin usage that now!)
The initial innovation was to majority eighth black at Grand Copthorne too celebrate at Zouk. But since this alumni political party popped up, nosotros idea why non produce it on the seventh instead? 


Making usage of the mirror! If you'd similar to, add together me on snapchat @christinehzy!
Credits: Jyii
Got a gratuitous room upgrade every bit the room type nosotros booked was fully occupied. The room nosotros were allocated was pretty amazing. The bath was huge too nosotros had a lovely thought - managed to run across the Black Knights wing past times from our window at noon the side past times side day! Cool stuff. 

View that black - tin you topographic point MBS too the ferris cycle inward the distance?
Too excited for the black too forgot to receive got pics of the room every bit usual.

Glowy tats for the night.
(Almost) Full force. #flashgamestrong #whereisvan

Zouk was packed to the brim that black - the sied-effect of SG50.  Could receive got done without that crowd but had fun nonetheless cheers to awesome company. 

 The eighth night, I went to El's identify for dinner. 
Had delicious home-made yong tau foo past times her too her grandmother, sadly didn't snap whatever photos. 
Super appreciate that they particularly made the yong tau foo without adding prawns for me because I receive got a seafood allergy. Loveeeeee you El. Haha. Then nosotros were upwardly to our nonsense in i lawsuit to a greater extent than (she'll state it's only mine, but nosotros both know the truth....the nonsense is ours)



The actual solar daytime I spent it amongst my family. Rested the whole solar daytime but at night, nosotros went to Mövenpick 
Heritage Hotel Sentosa for dinner at World of Whiskey. Apparently, they transformed the identify for dining particularly for SG50. Dinner was BBQ buffet - imagine, gratuitous menstruum of steak, lamb, sausages too more. Yums.

Fam photograph amongst le birthday cake!
 Let me tell you, this i piece I left inward the refrigerator for every bit good long turned moldy :/

Then I barbarous sick that night. Which is to a greater extent than of life telling me I am one-time too cannot receive got consecutive slowly nights whatever longer. 

So, the final solar daytime of the 4-day weekend I spent recouping..somewhat because I went shopping that black amongst my mum. Then it's dorsum to the daily grind.

After which, the past times Saturday, I went to my graduation dinner which I co-organized amongst a friend! Let me tell you, organizing an lawsuit IS NO EASY FEAT. From sourcing to liaising to decorating, nosotros did everything. But of course, it is all worth it inward the end. Seems similar it was a success. Will go blogging most it - a curt review of the identify nosotros went to :)

Guess what, nosotros are straightaway all up-to-date on Christine's life! Yay! :D


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 picayune sneak peek into my nigh future:


The side past times side 2 weekends I volition go going to Singapore Night Festival 2015 amongst friends too family. 



Credits: @brasbasahbugis
I receive got been to the festival since it started inward 2008 so definitely continuing the trend. The expanse where the performances too installations are held has since expanded too from what I've read most this year's line-up, Night Festival 2015 is gonna go a bang. Pretty stoked to become for it! 

Gonna piece of work on juggling blogging too piece of work from straightaway on. Never been that goodness at micro-managing but I volition persevere! Oh, past times the way, I damaged my telephone too receive got been using a genuinely horrible telephone amongst a super deadening processor, extremely express retention infinite too terrible camera, hence my Instagram has been stagnant. But follow me @christinehzy nonetheless! 
That's where you'll larn the latest too freshest intelligence most my daily on-goings ;)
Soon

 In whatever case, I volition larn a novel telephone but only receive got no dough to spare now. Any sort souls wanna sponsor me a phone? ;D Just electronic mail to contactchapalang@gmail.com too I volition go to a greater extent than than happy to piece of work out something amongst you (wishful thinking I know)

If you've read upwardly to this point, give cheers you so much too congrats! You straightaway know to a greater extent than most me than the average person. Hah. 

Meanwhile, every bit I larn into the groove of things again, become banking concern gibe out what Eleanor has blogged about! She was inward Hong Kong for her internship lately too you tin read all most it here and here :)

Till side past times side time.
Love,
Christine xoxo

Sumber http://thechapalangway.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Hong Kong: Ramblings | Moving On. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions